RECOMBINANT DNA TECHNOLOGY
- Basic Handling:
- Handling of equipments.
- Basic calculations of molecular biology.
- Media preparation and autoclaving.
- Growth and maintenance of bacteria carrying recombinant plasmid.
- Plasmid DNA isolation and treating it with RNase-A to get rid of RNA content.
- Restriction Digestion and analysis.
- Gel elution of both vector and insert DNA saparately.
- Ligation reaction.
- Competent cell preprtion and transformation.
- Competent cell efficiency testion using known quantity of DNA.
- Screening of trsanformation through α-complementation test.
Durartion : 10-12 working Days
Lab Location : Banashankri 2nd Stage | Bangalore