About NGS Course:The fields of NGS and computational biology involve the development and analysis of Genomics data generated from illuminia platform to make biological discoveries. some people enter the field as a biologist who learns how to use the tools or as computer scientists/engineers who are able to build tools. A solid background in both biology and Drug Designing is extremely helpful.
- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- Linux basics
- R programming basics
- Experimental setup (Basic of wetlab principle of each sequencing methods )
- Basic of NGS data analysis
- NGS for genomics; assembly, alignment, QC and variant calling tools
- NGS read-to-reference alignment (genomic and RNA-Seq)
- Variant calling in populations
- NGS for transcriptomics; QC, mapping, visualisation tools
- Reference of RNA-sequence data
- Statistics used for RNA seq data analysis
- Principle of some MLA like PCA , heatmap , hirarchial clustering
- Functional annotation
- Pathways analysis
- Network analysis
After training On NGS data analysis, project will be assigned which is part of training. Duration of project 1 to 2 months.
Training mode: Online
Trainers : Highly Experienced Industry Professionals.
More interactive class (one to one interaction)
Training participation E-Certificate will be provided at the end of the training.
Queries/support even after training will be encouraged through mail.
Please feel free to ask if any further information required.