An uncommon number of logical endeavors are occurring worldwide so as to help battle the new coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). Perhaps the greatest test right now circumstance is to share information and discoveries in a planned manner, so as to comprehend the malady and to create medications and immunizations.
To address this challenge, Biocuration Scientific Team set up workshop on COVID-19 Genome Analysis , which will bring together relevant datasets to understand Genome Analysis and other major centres for biomedical data. The aim is to facilitate data sharing and analysis, and to accelerate coronavirus research.
- What is Corona Virus
- What are the Tools and Applicatoin of Tools in Covid Genome Analysis
- Genomics ad Bioinformatics for Studying Corona Virus
- Bioinformatics Approaches in Covid-19
- Resources of Covid-19 in Bioinformatics
- Foundation of Learning of Tools and Application
7 Days Online Hands on Training workshop from Bioinformatics Expert Scientist
Focusing Genomics and Bioinformatics , Handling Actual Corona Virus Genomics Data .
Post training intereship for learning and helping Society